P317 Gingerbread Memories - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
My favorite Christmas tradition is making a gingerbread house with my kids, dripping frosting everywhere as we sip hot cocoa and munch candy canes. If you're like me, you cherish these memories and wish you could stop time. Let's make a gingerbread house wall hanging that captures our memories for us to enjoy each year when we pull it out of the box of Christmas decorations.
This is a traditional sewing/applique project with a bit of hand sewing. Other than that, the applique shapes are kept simple to make it an enjoyable blanket stitching project. Super beginner friendly pattern uses traditional raw edge applique with fusible web.
Project finished size: 12 x 18”
• Step-by-step instructions, beginner friendly, leaving no step unexplained
• Templates you’ll love – bold, labeled, ready and easy to trace anywhere
• Project layout guide – in color, numbered shapes aid with placement
• Binding instructions for creating neat proper binding
• Great Basic Tips for the basic skills required to make the project
• Hand embroidery stitch instructions with diagrams
• Templates for personal cutting machines – non labeled, non reversed, ready to scan and cut
When you purchase a Patch Abilities Inc pattern, you receive everything IN the physical pattern that’s needed to make the project. Printed step-by-step instructions from start to finish and binding. No guessing. Every template is already reversed, at actual size, ready to be traced. Our templates are BOLD lines so you don’t even need a window or lightbox to trace and each shape is labeled with name and a number that corresponds to the full color layout guide for help in shape placement.
Do NOT forget the STAND! Order pattern with hanger.
You'll wanna hang it on a cute hanger, right away.
Our hangers all come with either a split bottom (for easily slipping into the quilt's hanging sleeve) or clip. This means, you don't have to engineer how to attach the hanger to your quilted project.
Each hanger is made here in the USA of heavy duty steel. Don't "make due" with some jimmy-rigged hanging contraption, get this hanger.
DIGITAL PRODUCT: If you order a digital product, here's what to expect:
* Complete and submit your order.
* A link for the digital file is emailed to IMMEDIATELY upon you submitting your order.
* Check your EMAIL! Check your SPAM and PROMOTIONS and JUNK and OTHER folders in your email for the download link.
* Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list/safe list so that our emails don't get blocked by your email provider.
* Click here to for instructions on how to add Patch Abilities to your safe email (whitelist) contacts!
* Open the link and download the file.
* Print out your pattern.
* Make your awesome Patch Abilities Project!!!
If you have any issues with the PDF file showing images, but not printing them:
- Ensure you are using a stand-alone version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Often, web browsers (Chrome, etc.) will have built-in capabilities to view PDF files. Make sure that you are not using a browser and are instead using the application software from Adobe. Download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader here.
- Ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. There are frequent updates and software becomes outdates quickly.
- From the Print menu, select Advanced, and then select "Print As Image"