So, what’s included in the pattern?
- USB stick with Machine Embroidery files: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX. SVG cutting files included.
- Patterns & Instructions for table runner, towel, and pillow
- Fully portable files to include in additional projects
- Pattern layout guide so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Binding instructions – ‘cuz you don't want to get caught in a bind
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines
What you’ll need:
Fabric of your choice, batting, basting spray, fusible webbing, thread, and minimum hoop size: 8 x 12"
We recommend: Warm & Natural Cotton Batting, 505 Spray and Fix Temporary Fabric Adhesive, Heat 'n Bond Fusible Web, and Valdani Thread (100% COLORFAST Hand-Dyed Threads, Machine 35 wt.).
Our Sweet Spot is Serving You!
Making it easy for you, from ordering through finishing your quilting project, with uncompromising service ... Yep, it's kind of our thing!
- 1-Stop shopping
- We carry button packs
- We have hangers for all of our patterns
The cherry on top: We will never discontinue any of our patterns, so you can always be sure that you can always buy the one you love, whether that’s for yourself or for a quilting buddy.
If you have any questions, comments, or special requests, you can email us at email@example.com.