MM13-ME-Q4 Calendar Series Quarter 4 (Machine Embroidery)
Q4 (Oct, Nov, Dec) in our MM13 Calendar series. Pattern includes step-by-step directions for both blanket stitching and satin stitching.
Project sizes: 3" x 10" banner, 6" x 10" seasonal design
Hoop size: 5"x7" or larger.
Using a 5x7 hoop requires 2-hoopings, use a 6x10 hoop or larger for single-hoop stitchout.
So, what’s included in the pattern?
- USB stick with Machine Embroidery files: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX. SVG cutting files included.
- Patterns & Instructions for both design pieces in BLANKET and SATIN stitch options
- THREE (3) sets of files on the USB stick for October, November and December patterns
- PRINTED step-by-step directions with pictures for satin stitching
- Pattern layout guide so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Binding instructions – ‘cuz you don't want to get caught in a bind
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines
What you’ll need: Bee buttons. Fabric of your choice, batting, basting spray, fusible webbing, thread, and minimum hoop size: 5 x 7" (double-hooping required for smaller hoops)
This is a 2-part design that features a month header and a cute design. These are intended to be displayed on our custom-designed, made in the USA stand. All the files will be located on a single USB memory stick included with the pattern. Please note that this one USB stick contains a TON of information:
- All of the embroidery files for SATIIN stitch
- All of the embroidery files for BLANKET stitch
- All of the PDFs of the pattern for traditional applique (the digital file of the printed pattern you receive)
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions for machine embroidery ... these are detailed, specific, and precise instructions that cover 15+ pages. Each step has a color photo and there are no short-cuts or missing details. This is NOT printed for you, so please, please, please read these instructions to help you complete your project!
Finally: hoop size. We have designed the MM13 series ME versions to work with 5x7" hoops. This means that anyone can finish these patterns, though it will require double-hooping. So, it's not as convenient and double-hooping doesn't allow for the flip-and-fold, in-the-hoop attachment of the borders. For those with larger hoops, a single hoop project is a breeze and will even include the borders for both header and design.
Skill Level: Beginner
Finished Size: 11 x 12 in
Our Sweet Spot is Serving You!
- 1-Stop shopping
- We carry button packs
- We have hangers for all of our patterns
The cherry on top: We will never discontinue any of our patterns, so you can always be sure that you can always buy the one you love, whether that’s for yourself or for a quilting buddy.If you have any questions, comments, or special requests, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.