MM13-12 December in Calendar Series
December installment of the MM13 series, a 2-part design feat. month header and seasonal design. **These are intended to be displayed on our custom-designed, made in the USA stand -- PH01.**
Project sizes: 3" x 10" banner, 6" x 10" seasonal design
So, what’s included in the pattern?
- Pattern layout guide shows cotton and wool options so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Great binding instructions – ‘cuz you don't want to get caught in a bind
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines
We recommend: Valdani Thread 35wt for top stitching AND PC12 for hand stitching (100% COLORFAST Hand-Dyed Threads)Thin 100% Cotton Batting, 505 Spray and Fix Temporary Fabric Adhesive, a light weight Fusible Web.Our Sweet Spot is Serving You!
- 1-Stop shopping
- We carry button packs
- We have hangers for all of our patterns
The cherry on top: We will never discontinue any of our patterns, so you can always be sure that you can always buy the one you love, whether that’s for yourself or for a quilting buddy.If you have any questions, comments, or special requests, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.