MM12-2 Snow Much Love
Project finished size: 6 x 20 wall hanging.
See drop down menu for all purchase options including with buttons and/or the hanger
February in our BOM, Monthly Minis no.12 series. Create peaceful winter home decor with snowmen sharing a scarf, hot cocoa and a hug with evergreen trees in the snowy background.
Super beginner friendly pattern uses traditional raw edge applique with fusible web.
Yep, this is February so ya might wanna pick up the rest of this series so as to not have winter hanging on your wall all thru the year. Here's a peek at the rest of the designs. Click image to grab the entire series.
- Step-by-step instructions, beginner friendly, leaving no step unexplained
- Templates you’ll love – bold, labeled, ready and easy to trace anywhere
- Project layout guide – in color, numbered shapes aid with placement
- Binding instructions for creating neat proper binding
- Awesomely detailed full color instructions for hand stitching
- Hand embroidery stitch instructions with diagrams
- Templates for personal cutting machines – non labeled, non reversed, ready to scan and cut
When you purchase a Patch Abilities Inc pattern, you receive everything IN the physical pattern that’s needed to make the project. Printed step-by-step instructions from start to finish and binding. No guessing. Every template is already reversed, at actual size, ready to be traced. Our templates are BOLD lines so you don’t even need a window or lightbox to trace and each shape is labeled with name and a number that corresponds to the full color layout guide for help in shape placement.
And it's all manufactured in the USA - pattern, handmade buttons and high quality all metal hanger.