P318 Ready For Santa
You'll want to make several of these and give to everyone you love. Hang the Christmas stockings on the fireplace mantle. A follow up to our very very popular Calendar series, this is void of a "month"banner, so you're welcome to leave it up long after we're into November. Ha ha ha ha. Easily clips onto the 12 inch Bi Mount stand.
This is a traditional sewing/applique project with a bit of hand embroidery to create the greenery.
Project finished size: 3 x 10 & 6 x 10 in
- Step-by-step instructions, beginner friendly, leaving no step unexplained
- Templates you’ll love – bold, labeled, ready and easy to trace anywhere
- Project layout guide – in color, numbered shapes aid with placement
- Binding instructions for creating neat proper binding
- Great Basic Tips for the basic skills required to make the project
- Hand embroidery stitch instructions with diagrams
- Templates for personal cutting machines – non labeled, non reversed, ready to scan and cut
When you purchase a Patch Abilities Inc pattern, you receive everything IN the physical pattern that’s needed to make the project. Printed step-by-step instructions from start to finish and binding. No guessing. Every template is already reversed, at actual size, ready to be traced. Our templates are BOLD lines so you don’t even need a window or lightbox to trace and each shape is labeled with name and a number that corresponds to the full color layout guide for help in shape placement.