Finishes at approximately 22" - an octagon shaped table mat. A scrappy look makes it easy to kit. The simplicity of the applique shapes make this BEGINNER friendly. Pattern includes the best instructions in the biz, including how to bind those corners. Super beginner friendly pattern uses traditional raw edge applique with fusible web.
Project finished size: approx. 22 inch octagon
DOWNLOAD the bonus pattern that'll help you use up leftover fabric scraps:
• Step-by-step instructions, beginner friendly, leaving no step unexplained
• Templates you’ll love – bold, labeled, ready and easy to trace anywhere
• Project layout guide – in color, numbered shapes aid with placement
• Binding instructions for creating neat proper binding
• Great Basic Tips for the basic skills required to make the project
• Hand embroidery stitch instructions with diagrams
• Templates for personal cutting machines – non labeled, non reversed, ready to scan and cut
When you purchase a Patch Abilities Inc pattern, you receive everything IN the physical pattern that’s needed to make the project. Printed step-by-step instructions from start to finish and binding. No guessing. Every template is already reversed, at actual size, ready to be traced. Our templates are BOLD lines so you don’t even need a window or lightbox to trace and each shape is labeled with name and a number that corresponds to the full color layout guide for help in shape placement.