P315 Happy Haunting
Project finished size: 3 x 10 & 6 x 10 in.
Let happy little ghosts wish everyone Happy Halloween under the full moon. A follow up to our very very popular Calendar series, this is void of a "month"banner, so you're welcome to leave it up long after we're into November. Ha ha ha ha. Easily clips onto the 12 inch Bi Mount stand. Super beginner friendly pattern uses traditional raw edge applique with fusible web.
• Step-by-step instructions, beginner friendly, leaving no step unexplained
• Templates you’ll love – bold, labeled, ready and easy to trace anywhere
• Project layout guide – in color, numbered shapes aid with placement
• Binding instructions for creating neat proper binding
• Great Basic Tips for the basic skills required to make the project
• Hand embroidery stitch instructions with diagrams
• Templates for personal cutting machines – non labeled, non reversed, ready to scan and cut
When you purchase a Patch Abilities Inc pattern, you receive everything IN the physical pattern that’s needed to make the project. Printed step-by-step instructions from start to finish and binding. No guessing. Every template is already reversed, at actual size, ready to be traced. Our templates are BOLD lines so you don’t even need a window or lightbox to trace and each shape is labeled with name and a number that corresponds to the full color layout guide for help in shape placement.