MM801-ME Winter Cardinal (Machine Embroidery)
This Winter Cardinal has landed in a cute USB!
Blanket and In-The-Hoop Satin stitch Machine Embroidery Files
File Formats: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, XXX.
SVG files for personal electronic cutting machines
Blended Pattern Version - Uses ME files with traditional sewing
Minimum HOOP requirement - 8" x 12"
This pattern features winter's elegance; red cardinal sitting on a snow capped tree branch surrounded by red berries. It's a fairly picturesque site but more importantly its an easy pattern for all skill levels! This little guy wouldn't be complete without his Button Pack, which has his cute little nose and all those adorable red berries, or his 6" Snowdrift hanger!
This project can be completed in just 1 day.
So, what will you need to bring this Winter Cardinal to life?
- 1 Winter Cardinal Machine Embroidery pattern USB Flashdrive, full of great instructions!
- 1 fat 1/8th yard light blue for the back ground.
- An 1/8th of a yard of medium blue for the checkered boarders/bindings.
- Fabric Scraps: 5"x8" Red (For the Cardinal), 3" x 4" Dark Red (For the Cardinal Wings), 3" x 3" Black (For the Face), 7" x 8" White (for the Snow) and 7" x 8" Gray (For the Branch).
- 8" x 14" Strip of Backing Fabric
- 7" x 13" Scrap of thin Batting (Warm & Natural)
- Fusible Webbing (Lightweight)
- Pearle Cotton/Embroidery Floss: Gray or Off White.
Optional: Button Pack - BMM801 which is a beak and 25 red berries
Optional: Hanger - 6" Snowdrift (Which is shown on the cover image)
What’s special about our instructions? Everything is explained, and nothing is assumed.Your USB includes binding directions, as well as Machine-embroidery files and notes to answer all your questions.
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: 6.5" x 12.25"
Valdani: 100% COLORFAST Hand-Dyed Threads: Machine 35 wt.
Hassle-free shipping in 1-2 days: All orders are shipped direct from our facility, here in St. Lucas, Iowa. We ship all orders via USPS or UPS unless other arrangements have been made. All of our shipping is at cost, and there are never any handling fees or other hidden charges.
Because we know how excited you are to get your pattern, and find it irritating when companies make you wait! In the event we are out of stock, we will notify you the soonest approximate ship date.
All payments accepted via Visa, MasterCard, AmerEx and Discover.
Our customer service will knock your socks off! If you have any questions, comments, or special requests, you can email us at email@example.com.The cherry on top: We will never discontinue any of our patterns, so you can always be sure that you can always buy the one you love, whether that’s for yourself, or for a quilting buddy.