MM14-7 Panama Jack - Gnomes Thru The Year
July summer design our BOM, Monthly Minis 14 series. Jack loves beach life! Sand, palm tree, flip flops and even a crab hanging off his hat doesn't bother him. I suggest keeping this guy up all year just to put a smile on your face each time you glance at him.
Project finished size: 6 x 20 wall hanging
• Step-by-step instructions, beginner friendly, leaving no step unexplained
• Templates you’ll love – bold, labeled, ready and easy to trace anywhere
• Project layout guide – in color, numbered shapes aid with placement
• Binding instructions for creating neat proper binding
• Great Basic Tips for the basic skills required to make the project
• Hand embroidery stitch instructions with diagrams
• Templates for personal cutting machines – non labeled, non reversed, ready to scan and cut
When you purchase a Patch Abilities Inc pattern, you receive everything IN the physical pattern that’s needed to make the project. Printed step-by-step instructions from start to finish and binding. No guessing. Every template is already reversed, at actual size, ready to be traced. Our templates are BOLD lines so you don’t even need a window or lightbox to trace and each shape is labeled with name and a number that corresponds to the full color layout guide for help in shape placement.