Q3 DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Q2 (April, May, June) in our MM13 Calendar series. Pattern includes step-by-step directions for both blanket stitching and satin stitching.
Project sizes: 3" x 10" banner, 6" x 10" seasonal design
Hoop size: 5"x7" or larger.
Using a 5x7 hoop requires 2-hoopings, use a 6x10 hoop or larger for single-hoop stitchout.
So, what’s included in the pattern?
- Machine Embroidery files: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX. SVG cutting files included.
- Patterns & Instructions for both design pieces in BLANKET and SATIN stitch options
- THREE (3) sets of files for April May and June patterns
- Pattern layout guide so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Binding instructions – ‘cuz you don't want to get caught in a bind
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines
What you’ll need:
Bee buttons. Fabric of your choice, batting, basting spray, fusible webbing, thread, and minimum hoop size: 5 x 7" (double-hooping required for smaller hoops)
This is a 2-part design that features a month header and a cute design. These are intended to be displayed on our custom-designed, made in the USA stand. All the files will be located on a single USB memory stick included with the pattern. Please note that this one USB stick contains a TON of information:
- All of the embroidery files for SATIIN stitch
- All of the embroidery files for BLANKET stitch
- All of the PDFs of the pattern for traditional applique (the digital file of the printed pattern you receive)
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions for machine embroidery ... these are detailed, specific, and precise instructions that cover 15+ pages. Each step has a color photo and there are no short-cuts or missing details. This is NOT printed for you, so please, please, please read these instructions to help you complete your project!
Machine embroidery files will NOT embroider the bees on the June design - please purchase or provide bee buttons.
Finally: hoop size. We have designed the MM13 series ME versions to work with 5x7" hoops. This means that anyone can finish these patterns, though it will require double-hooping. So, it's not as convenient and double-hooping doesn't allow for the flip-and-fold, in-the-hoop attachment of the borders. For those with larger hoops, a single hoop project is a breeze and will even include the borders for both header and design.
Skill Level: Beginner
Finished Size: 11 x 12 in
Our Sweet Spot is Serving You!
Making it easy for you, from ordering through finishing your quilting project, with uncompromising service ... Yep, it's kind of our thing!
- 1-Stop shopping
- We carry button packs
- We have hangers for all of our patterns
The cherry on top: We will never discontinue any of our patterns, so you can always be sure that you can always buy the one you love, whether that’s for yourself or for a quilting buddy.
If you have any questions, comments, or special requests, you can email us at email@example.com.