Q1 (Jan, Feb, March) in our MM13 Calendar series. Pattern includes step-by-step directions for both blanket stitching and satin stitching.
Project sizes: 3" x 10" banner, 6" x 10" seasonal design
Hoop size: 5"x7" or larger.
Using a 5x7 hoop requires 2-hoopings, use a 6x10 hoop or larger for single-hoop stitchout.
So, what’s included in the pattern?
- Machine Embroidery files: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX. SVG cutting files included.
- Patterns & Instructions for both design pieces in BLANKET and SATIN stitch options
- THREE (3) sets of files for January, February, and March patterns
- Pattern layout guide so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Binding instructions – ‘cuz you don't want to get caught in a bind
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines
What you’ll need:
Fabric of your choice, batting, basting spray, fusible webbing, thread, and minimum hoop size: 5 x 7" (double-hooping required for smaller hoops)
Our Sweet Spot is Serving You!
Making it easy for you, from ordering through finishing your quilting project, with uncompromising service ... Yep, it's kind of our thing!
- 1-Stop shopping
- We carry button packs
- We have hangers for all of our patterns
The cherry on top: We will never discontinue any of our patterns, so you can always be sure that you can always buy the one you love, whether that’s for yourself or for a quilting buddy.
If you have any questions, comments, or special requests, you can email us at email@example.com.