March installment of the MM13 series, a 2-part design feat. month header and seasonal design. **These are intended to be displayed on our custom-designed, made in the USA stand -- PH01.**
Project sizes: 3" x 10" banner, 6" x 10" seasonal design
So, what’s included in the pattern?
What you’ll need:
- Pattern layout guide shows cotton and wool options so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Great binding instructions – ‘cuz you don't want to get caught in a bind
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines
Fabric of your choice, batting, basting spray, fusible webbing, thread
We recommend: Valdani Thread 35wt for top stitching AND PC12 for hand stitching (100% COLORFAST Hand-Dyed Threads)Thin 100% Cotton Batting, 505 Spray and Fix Temporary Fabric Adhesive, a light weight Fusible Web.
Our Sweet Spot is Serving You!
Making it easy for you, from ordering through finishing your quilting project, with uncompromising service ... Yep, it's kind of our thing!
- 1-Stop shopping
- We carry button packs
- We have hangers for all of our patterns
The cherry on top: We will never discontinue any of our patterns, so you can always be sure that you can always buy the one you love, whether that’s for yourself or for a quilting buddy.
If you have any questions, comments, or special requests, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.