P169-ME JOY (Machine Embroidery)
So, what’s included in the pattern?
- USB stick with Machine Embroidery files: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX. SVG cutting files included.
- Pattern layout guide so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Binding instructions – ‘cuz you don't want to get caught in a bind
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines
What you’ll need: Fabric of your choice, batting, basting spray, fusible webbing, thread, and minimum hoop size: 8 x 12"
We recommend: Warm & Natural Cotton Batting, 505 Spray and Fix Temporary Fabric Adhesive, Heat 'n Bond Fusible Web, and Valdani Thread (100% COLORFAST Hand-Dyed Threads, Machine 35 wt.).
Our Sweet Spot is Serving You!
- 1-Stop shopping
- We carry button packs
- We have hangers for all of our patterns
The cherry on top: We will never discontinue any of our patterns, so you can always be sure that you can always buy the one you love, whether that’s for yourself or for a quilting buddy.If you have any questions, comments, or special requests, you can email us at email@example.com.