Monthly Mini's #7
What are Monthly Mini's?
- They are a set of 12 seasonal small applique patterns. Each pattern makes a seasonal mini quilt, which is displayed upon a corresponding seasonal hanger/stand.
What are Monthly Mini's #7?
- Well, they are the latest and greatest set of 12 seasonal designs from my creative fingertips. That's what they are.
- What do they look like? Click on image at left to see ALL 12 DESIGNS!!
- Each finished mini quilt measures 12 x 32 inches
- Change out the hanger each month with a 12 inch wide hanger. Hang them easily on a door with a set of "over the door holders" and without putting nails in your door (husband approved)
- Available when? NOW! Yes, right now . . . they were released to quilt shops in January 2014
- Where can I buy them? From any terrific quilt shop that carries them, or if you live in the boonies - you may order from this website, but I really do urge you to go to your local quilt shop first.
Previous Monthly Mini Series'
Click on any image to see entire series